Monday, November 7, 2011

I know I said this last time...

So yes I have been a crappy blogger... No excuses.. I am actually back in my hometown staying with mom and dad. The hubs is currently in some training so, instead of hanging out all by myself for two months I came back home. I can only entertain myself by rearranging furniture, watching tv, reading, cleaning, and laughing at myself for so long... Well that two months has passed (yes I said "has passed) and I am just know saying something about it. My amazing mom is taking me back on Wednesday. I am super excited about it because that means my love is coming home! We will actually be living at our place. Not at the parents house or in the barracks. It amazing how we take things for granted until we don't have them. For example.. The hubs is so excited about being able to go to his own refrigerator and get something to drink
(a dr. pepper 10) out of it. I'm a little nervous about going back considering the door hasn't been opened in a couple of months. I'm afraid of the dust that must be lurking all over. I already have our meals planned out because I miss cooking for him. I love to cook and he loves to eat. Perfect combo I must say! We both can't wait to sit on our couch, snuggle and watch some movies. Unfortunately beach season is over .. If it was still warm we would be at the beach lounging the day away.

I am already dreaming of next summer... The hubs will be home for good, something exciting will be happening and I will be in my new Lilly dress that my mom got me!


Currently on sale at Bloomingdales!

Well that's all I have for today.. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment