Saturday, June 18, 2011

The beginging to an endless blog...

I am starting this blog journey off with some pics from two races my husband ran. They are both amazing accomplishments! He began running only 3 months ago and has been running full force since. I am definitely not a runner but, I think I make a pretty good cheerleader. I am one proud wife!!
These first photos are from The Marine Corp Half Marathon...





A nice sweaty hug! I love his hugs even when there sweaty hugs!
Ricky's first half marathon was a complete success!!
The photos below are from the Scenic City Trail Marathon in my hometown of Chattanooga, TN...



My Love showing off the smiley face on his calf.
I failed on taking photos at this marathon.... Boo on me.... Ricky finished in awesome time and is ready to take on another one. I will be there again to cheer him on even though they are always SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment